Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is tsh levels of 003 a lot to worry about my t3 and t4 are normal

Dr. Bac Nguyen
2

Dr. Mark Fisher
33 years experience Neurology
Numerous: Check a reliable source of medical information such as WebMD or the Mayo Clinic for far more information than can be fitted into 400 characters.
1
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
It is possible.: If your diet changed meaning that you got iodine or more iodine in your diet through the food or salt you eat.
1
Dr. Harold Fields
TSH: If your TSH is elevated you could have hypothyroidism. Let the physician who ordered the tests decide I'm medication is required. Good Luck
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Normal: These are all normal.
1
Dr. David Sneid
40 years experience Endocrinology
The tsh: is low and should be repeated along with a free t4. The other two tests (T4 and t3) are not useful. Discuss with your doctor.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Philip Kern
42 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. Joseph Woods
27 years experience Pathology
1