Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is sperm alive if wiped off hands

Dr. Johnny Roy
58 years experience Urology
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Dr. Gregory Lewis
43 years experience Urology
See answer: Sperm cannot live outsideside of a warm, moist environment very long at all and will die within a few minutes and/or once the sperm/semen has dried.
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dead as a doornail: Yes, the sperm are dead. Fresh sperm die the minute they dry out.
Dr. Ravi Chauhan
21 years experience Urology
Dr. Bradford Romans
There is sperm: in the" pre-ejaculate",however,very unlikely that the above scenario would result in pregnancy.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
1
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Dr. Christine Hom
29 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Philip Miller
NO: Actually it takes an erect penis ejaculating into the vagina to cause a pregnancy: No hand pregnancies ever recorded.
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Dr. John Leander Po
17 years experience Infectious Disease
Dead: The hand sanitizer would render the sperm dead- there is no risk of becoming pregnant.
2
Dr. Yvette Westford
19 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: It is not possible to impregnate someone under the conditions you describe.
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology