Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is it possible for me to become pregnant six days before my ovulation day

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Sperm can live up to 5 days in the female genital tract and await ovulation residing in the Fallopian tube.

Dr. Edward Ramirez
35 years experience Fertility Medicine
2
Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience Fertility Medicine
3
Dr. Jane Van Dis
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Michael Gabor
32 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
Generally: the egg does not remain viable for that long, so it would be unlikely.
1
Dr. Brad Douglas
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
If you conceived...: If you conceived on February 23 - that is when you ovulated.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Slight chance: The "morning after pill" works about 95% of the time when taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex. Good luck and consider long term contraception.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Sperm: Sperm only survive up to five days inside a female. So. The answer is a resounding no.
Dr. Mary David
1
48 years experience Pathology
1