Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is 20 weeks too late for my first OB appointment

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: The earlier you seek prenatal care the better. If you have put off your first visit though now is the time. It is never too late.
Dr. George Kingsley III
30 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
34 years experience Pediatrics
Yes: Twins delivery is a high risk pregnancy always. You can ask you doc for a neonatology or fetal-maternal medicine doctor antenatal consult.
2
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Craig Keathley
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Amy Herold
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. Mark Wick
Dr. Mark Wick answered
Specializes in Pathology
I need more info: In order to answer, I need to know the context. I'm assuming that you wish to have a pregnancy... is that correct?
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Thorough evaluation: The OB nurse will evaluate you and your pregnancy by asking questions and obtaining significant information.
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Wendy Askew
2
Dr. Danny Proffitt