Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I was bit today by what looked like a fly the bite hurt and drew blood i swiped it off my leg now have a small black dot no redness or swelling no itching what bite me

Dr. Jesse Chuang
16 years experience in Nephrology and Dialysis

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
54 years experience in Internal Medicine
Very possible: If there are bugs in your area. It is winter here.
Dr. Robert Roschmann
45 years experience in Rheumatology
1
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Black spots: You should go see a doctor and let them, in person, diagnose and treat you.
1
Dr. Warren Wolfe
57 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. David Hettinger
35 years experience in Podiatry
Antibiotics: Would be best, see a doctor to diagnose if you have an infection that needs to be treated.
1
Dr. Alan Jackson
29 years experience in Addiction Medicine
No: This is where it attached. Leeches have round mouths , the marks are where it attached to you. Watch for infection.
1
Dr. Darryl Blinski
45 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Lesion?: If concerned enough to write here on HealthTap, BEST to seek in person examination and bx....
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Plantar wart: Thus is the common plantar wart.