Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have started working out with weights over the last 2 weeks and the last 5 days am getting severe pain in my lower abdomal but only when im lying down and trying to turn over

Dr. Carl Balog
38 years experience Pain Management
Good place to be....: She's in the right place. Serious problems will be ruled out there. Good luck.
1
Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience Pain Management
Ovarian?: Make an appointment with your ob/gyn or pcp. An ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy would be high on my list.
1
Dr. Charles Glassman
Abdominal pain: At your age, it is likely gas. If it persists or increases in frequency, duration, or severity then you need to have it checked.
1
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
Don't worry: There's very little worrisome that can happen soon after iui, but anytime you choose the word 'severe' you know you should call your doctor to ask.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
See details: Severe abdominal pain requires a prompt evaluation. There are several causes, some of which can be serious. See your doctor now or go to the er.
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. John Berryman
53 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
12 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Eric Chevlen
46 years experience Medical Oncology