Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have pain right above my penis

Dr. Christopher Dowd
3

Dr. Joe Littlejohn
25 years experience Urology
Prostatitis ?: A person with that set of symptoms should ask their physician to evaluate them for prostatitis.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
No pain: I am glad you have no pain but I think it a good idea to see your primary doctor about this. All should go well.
Dr. Paul Murphy
41 years experience Sports Medicine
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
Freckle/nevus: Likely a benign spot of pigment, but if irregular borders or changing shape, go see a dermatologist to see if skin cancer or not
1
43 years experience Pathology
Get seen now: I would not want to miss mrsa, though it's unlikely, if it is causing thismuch pain out of proportion to what you've described.
Dr. Robert Kent
11 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Corey Clay
9 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Terry Simpson
34 years experience General Surgery
Discoloration : A number of causes including a mole or just discoloration. Have a dermatologist check it.
1
Dr. Roy Arnold
1
2