U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have an itchy vagina

A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jason Adams
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
Infection: Bottom line, this doesn't sound normal. You should see ob/gyn.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Please let your: Parents know about these symptoms so that a urinary tract infection or other conditions can be ruled out. Take care.
A female asked:
Dr. Magdala Beauvil
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Candida: It sounds like a yeast infection. You have to go to a GYN for evaluation and treatment.
A member asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
Lots of things...: ...From a yeast infection to an allergy to lubricants or sexual devices or whatever. There are also systemic causes, such as a hormone deficiency. Let... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ealena Callender
Obstetrics and Gynecology 20 years experience
May be an infection: Vaginal itching can have several causes. You may have a dermatologic condition. Or you may have an infection. The possible causes vary based on your a... Read More
A 55-year-old female asked:
Dr. Christina Adberg
Gynecology 27 years experience
Allergies/infection: There are many possibilities. The vulvar area is prone to environmental sensitivities, like allergies, that can cause itching. Why at night? Maybe you... Read More
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Internal Medicine 58 years experience
Itching: It depens (penicillamine) on the cause. Ask your doctor to determine the cause or send you to a gynecologist.
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Strongly recommend: against this. Mercy cream is touted to treat most skin diseases & to stimulate rapid hair growth. I know of no product that does all this. Be very... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Andrew Alexander
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Itching: You need to see your doctor and get tested. It could be a yeast infection or an std.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 43 years experience
Most likely a yeast: Infection, could be bacterial or allergic or herpes or other causes, if u were my pt in coral springs, fl i would do an exam and cultures for yeast ba... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership