Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid What is it

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Chalazio: Chalazion or stye most likely. Do warm compressor for 15 minutes and do eye lid shampoo with baby shampoo.
1

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
Chalazion?: It sounds like chalazion that is blockage of oil gland duct eye lid. See eye doctor.
Dr. Mitzi Scotten
27 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Brian Clear
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
44 years experience Ophthalmology
1
A male asked:
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Richard Wieder
34 years experience Ophthalmology
2
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Have it evaluated: Let a physician take a look to determine what that "bump" might be and if it needs to be treated.
1
Dr. Theodore Wu
21 years experience Ophthalmology
Stye: You may have a stye or chalzion. Try using hot compresses twice a day for a day or two. If not better, call your local ophthalmologist...
1
48 years experience Pathology