U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a black spot on my back

A female asked:
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Plastic Surgery 57 years experience
See Dermatologist: You should see doctor > Ideally a dermatologist. Let him/her examine you and advise

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ashraf Guirgues
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Pigmentation : Miles can develop and become very dark and should be evaluated by a dermatologist
Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi
Specializes in Internal Medicine
What is the shape: Usually spots that are symmetrical are begign round spot you can draw a line down the middle and it's equal on both sides however if you can't see it ... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology 48 years experience
Black spot: See your doctor. There are many possibilities perhaps a bruise or blood blister. Perhaps a cherry angioma that has infarcted. Any new spot that appea... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dermatology 44 years experience
Black spot: Anything back on your skin that is growing needs rapid attention. Please have your dermatologist take a look at it. Back can be malignant melanoma.
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kornelis Poelstra
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 25 years experience
C-Spine black spot: On your skin or on an image (e.g. Mri?)? If the skin is a concern, make sure to see your pcp or a dermatologist. If you had it show up on an mri, t... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry 23 years experience
See the surgeon: It is hard to diagnose or make any comment without seeing the lesion. It is best to have an oral surgeon look at it and if necessary make a biopsy so ... Read More
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
No: The black spot at back of throat is normal. Black and white spots oral mucous should be checked out by ent.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery 73 years experience
Mole: To some, these are attractive but they do not cause symptoms like yours. Without other apparent cause the symptoms you describe are often tension-rela... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Leaderman
Periodontics 50 years experience
Tooth Decay: If the tooth has an abscess then you could get pain towards the cheek. You will need an x-ray to determine what is wrong. See your dentist for an exa... Read More
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Exam: Have your doctor exam it, it is an unusual place to have that type of discoloration. It may be that a dentist or oral surgeon might have the answer. A... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership