Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and now I have pink discharge and also I have stomach cramps and bubbling

Dr. Frances Ilozue
1

Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad
12 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
See below: Definitely do a pregnancy test if you do not have a period. If your symptoms don't spontaneously resolve pls see your gynecologist.
1
Dr. Karen Jones
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Well: Did you miss your period? If, yes - go ahead and take a home pregnancy test. Take care.
1
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
1
2
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Michelle Jones singer
37 years experience Gynecology
See your doctor: I suggest you be examined by your doctor. It is important to be evaluated for a infection and to be evaluated for possible pregnancy
1
48 years experience Pathology
? Trauma from sex: It could be bleeding and pain for trauma of sex. Was this episode of sex different from your usual sex?
3