Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I had bone spurs surgery how long before I can wear my denture had the surgery a week ago still paining

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Lets say it : Is possible. Visit your surgeon, ask them if everything is okay and what the plan of action is. Perhaps some physical therapy might be a good idea.

Dr. James Dukelow
30 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
35 years experience Occupational Medicine
Shoulder surgery: Most shoulder surgery is approximately 2 hours. This includes setup time
Dr. Michael Granberry
36 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
5
Dr. Eric Bluman
22 years experience Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
Variable....: Depends on the extent of the bone spurs, their location and whether the procedure was done in a minimally invasive fashion.
3
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
If you had surgery: i would recommend that you see your surgeon in follow up
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
38 years experience Pain Management
Bone spurs: Simply put - no.
2
Dr. Bahman Omrani
16 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Vera Khrakovsky
32 years experience Podiatry
1