Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how to get rid of bruises on face

A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Peter Duic
8 years experience Emergency Medicine
Warm compress: If the bruise is over 48 hours old you can use a warm compress 20 minutes every 2-3 hours on the area. This increases blood flow to the area which wil ... Read More
3 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bac Nguyen
22 years experience Family Medicine
It will heal; cover : Sorry to hear of your trouble within the family--i certainly hope it was an isolated incidence/accident. Minor bruising will likely heal completely wi ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
Ice to bruise: every 1-2 hrs for 10 mins at a time,assuming bruise less than 24 hrs old
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Galland
31 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Bruise: For the first 24 hours, i would ice the effected area to minimize the spread of the bruise. After 48 hours, heat may be applied to allow the blood to ... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
49 years experience Dermatology
Sun spots?: if you talking about brown flat freckles or sun spots (we called it Lentigo), Laser probably is the best treatment, more precise and effective than ot ... Read More
1 thank
A 56-year-old member asked:
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
28 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Facial rash: Depending on the type of rash, the treatment differs, it may be acne, eczema, contact dermatitis, etc. It is best to have a doctor look at it and dete ... Read More
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Morris Westfried
45 years experience Dermatology
Type of rash?: Treatment will vary with cause fungus, bacteria, virus, allergy? If mild combination of micatin (miconazole) and hydrocrotisone. Ream could be used. I ... Read More
1 thank
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Peterson Pierre
23 years experience Dermatology
Scabs on face: Apply a warm compress for 15 minutes to soften the scabs, then gently wipe them off. Keep the wounds well lubricated with vaseline or antibiotic crea ... Read More
1 thank
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Glenn Messina
34 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
History: If only on face think of a local dermatitis likely something you applied to the face. Review any oils cosmetics sun screens etc you applied even shave ... Read More
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
42 years experience Dermatology
Moles: Surgery from a dermatologist.
1 thank
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Tomeo
37 years experience Dermatology
TLC: You can gentle soak the area with luke- warm water and gently express the contents but do not manipulate too much.
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience Internal Medicine
Ask your DR for a: Depigmenting cream or try this asian product - sebo de macho. Follow up with your dr. Take care !
1 thank
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Charlene Sojico
40 years experience Pediatrics
Black spots : On the face. Depends on what you mean by that - black heads, hyper pigmentation , tiny black moles? Best to see a plastic surgeon. Cosmetologist or d ... Read More
A 51-year-old member asked:
Dr. Payam Rafat
21 years experience Podiatry
Depends on the cause: There are many types and causes of skin blisters or rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes b ... Read More
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
29 years experience Internal Medicine
Heat rash: usually will resolve. If itching may use toical steroid
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Hard skin: You can use a pumice stone or your doctor can prescribe 40% urea for you.
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Facial pimple: Unfortunately, there is no easy fix. I would recommend that you see your pmd or a dermatologist for management. If this is inflamed, cystic acne, a st ... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arthur Balin
46 years experience Dermatology
Acne: It is important to treat your acne so that you don't get permanent scarring. Some patients wait too long before seeing their dermatologist to have th ... Read More
1 thank
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Curtis Wong
32 years experience Plastic Surgery
Blackheads face: Extractions are needed in my opinion but you could find a dermatologist who may have better ideas.
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience Family Medicine
Time: Time will eventually heal the sun blisters. Soothing creams like aloe can help with discomfort. If they get infected, you may need antibiotic creams ... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Keith Ramsey
35 years experience Adolescent Medicine
Too many possible: There are hundreds of rashes and treatments. See a doctor to get the rash diagnosed and treated.
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
Acne treatment: Adult acne can be prevented or minimized by using a gentle cleanser twice daily, over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid products or presc ... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
43 years experience Pathology
It'll hurt: A shave biopsy or mini-surgery isn't nearly as nasty as a simple dental procedure. The question is why you'd want it off -- hollywood stars generally ... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Antonio Cruz
14 years experience Dermatology
Wide open: There are several types of acne. Your treatment needs to be individualized so i would recommend evaluation by a dermatologist to see what may be the ... Read More
2 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits