Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how much weight do you lose with lipozene

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
36 years experience in Bariatrics
1

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience in Geriatrics
Dr. Carisa Hines
20 years experience in Palliative Care
Dr. Shaym Puppala
24 years experience in Internal Medicine
2
2 comments
9
Dr. Bryan Treacy
34 years experience in Gynecology
2
Dr. Terry Simpson
34 years experience in General Surgery
Depends : How much you weigh and how much you exercise. Most lose about 4 kg.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
37 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
56 years experience in Bariatrics
Dr. James Goodpaster
28 years experience in Dentistry
1
Dr. Steven Charlap
36 years experience in Holistic Medicine
1
Dr. Kelly Elmore
18 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
It is a gimmic: Inmy opinion they are just gimmick and some people have placebo effect and may loose couple of pounds, but long term not effective in my opinion.
Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience in Holistic Medicine
Dr. Vasu Brown
33 years experience in Integrative Medicine
Control-IT: Control-it by biotics helps clean the body and weight loss i'n a healthy way.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
I would contact: The company directly and inquire. It seems to me that many weight loss companies hire celebrities for this purpose. Can't hurt to ask.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
That depends on your: Goals. It is roughly 100 calories per mile and 3, 500 calories per pound.
Dr. Liuska Pesce
22 years experience in Pediatric Endocrinology
Unclear: No evidence that these type of pills improve weight loss.
Dr. Julia Irwin
25 years experience in Psychiatry
2
Dr. Brian Chimenti
26 years experience in Sports Medicine
Muscle: Muscle weighs more than fat. Gaining muscle, especially in those that do not have excess fat, will result in weight gain.
Dr. Lisa Markman
17 years experience in Endocrinology
1
Dr. Nora Daniel
36 years experience in Pediatrics
Gain: It has calories.
Dr. Vasu Brown
1
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
31 years experience in Psychiatry
Methylin: That depends on the dose, how long u have been on the medication, and your lifestyle.
Dr. Christopher John
44 years experience in Pulmonary Critical Care