Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how can I check to see if my tubal is still good

A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
If the tube is block: Blocked after reversal that is bad and u will need in vitro, a reversal should only be done if there is an excellent chance of tubal patency after the ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A female asked:
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Surgeon check up: You need to follow up with the surgeon who did the tubal ligation to be certain that there is no evidence of infection or other problems with an appoi ... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Megan Bird
18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends: It depends on the type of tubal ligation. If you had your tubes cut and tied at the time of a cesarean delivery, it fails about 1 time in 400. If you ... Read More
5 thanks
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
About 4.5 weeks: A transvaginal ultrasound is the most dependable way to show where a pregnancy is. A pregnancy in the uterus is visible 6 weeks after the last menstru ... Read More
2 thanks
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
NO NO: There is nothing natural that will work if your tubes are blocked, you either need a tubal reversal or in-vitro- fertilization, those are the only 2 w ... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
Only a careful: Exam by a doctor will tell you. And sometimes even a doctor needs imaging tests such as ct scan to tell for sure. Get to ed asap, because you might ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Danny Proffitt
42 years experience Family Medicine
Testing: One cand get tests to tell if they are ovulating. A basal body thermometer can be used on a daily basis to also tell if ovulation occurs. Irregular ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience Family Medicine
See your doctor: See your doctor sooner rather than later for your mental health as well as your physical health.
1 comment
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gloria Shenkir
17 years experience Internal Medicine
No.: At least, it is very very very unlikely. Tubal ligation (getting your tubes tied) is a surgical procedure. A surgical procedure (tubal ligation rever ... Read More
1 thank
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Paul Harper
51 years experience General Surgery
You should.: You need to know if you are physically ok after an operation. The problem you are experiencing is real tough. Pre abortion most women do not comprehen ... Read More
1 thank
A 66-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jack Rubin
47 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Check kidneys?: To get a meaningful answer to your question, ask the physician(s) (p) involved in his care your questions. His p knows him better than any one else, s ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
To : To find a fertility specialist, you can ask your ob-gyn doctor who they recommend, or do an internet search for fertility specialists in your area. T ... Read More
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
51 years experience Endocrinology
Checks sugars and: prediabetes fasting sugar 100-125 or 2 hours after eating 140-199 diabetes fasting 126 and higher, 2hours after eating 200 and higher pre-dm HgA1c 5 ... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jesse Mills
19 years experience Urology
Depends: If you're sexually active, you need the vaccine. If you're not yet, you can wait.
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
MPD?: Are you referring to multiple personality disorder? If so, there is no simple way to evaluate. This would require a comprehensive psychological evalua ... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Phillip Shubert
35 years experience Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Give it time : As long as your exam was normal, i would not worry about conceiving as this point in time. A woman doesn't necessarily get pregnant with every cycle ... Read More
1 thank
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joshua Klein
15 years experience Fertility Medicine
OB/GYN or Specialist: Most ob/gyn's will feel comfortable initiating the testing to check if you have any issues with your fertility. If things come back abnormal, they wil ... Read More
4 thanks
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Old photos: Pull out some old photos and compare the eyes with your current look. This gives a clue but may vary due to light, time of day and your overall state ... Read More
A 53-year-old member asked:
Dr. Dale Kristle
39 years experience Gynecology
It isn't: you do not have periods when you are pregnant
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Olivia Liao
30 years experience Ophthalmology
can be removed: To sent to pathology to find out what it is. See primary care doctor or dermatology.
1 thank
A 65-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
43 years experience Endodontics
Periodontist: Go right to a specialist! even if your dentist says they can treat your problem, i believe a periodontist is best to handle your problem with the best ... Read More
1 thank
A 55-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
29 years experience Internal Medicine
Non: Raynauds disease is a clinical diagnosis. If doubtful of the diagnosis seek a second opinion.
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Urine test & culture: You must be able to urinate otherwise it would be urinary retention which is an emergency. Testing the urine will demonstrate a UTI if present, urine ... Read More
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joy Jackson
18 years experience Family Medicine
I : I am not quite sure if i understand your question, but i will try to answer it as best as i can. If you had a period then took a pregnancy test and t ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits