U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Headache nosebleed metal taste in mouth

A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Nosebleeds and head: Too much sun can make someone feel ill for a little while but not for four days and not produce nosebleeds. Please see your doctor and mention the h... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 17-year-old male asked:
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Internal Medicine 15 years experience
Get a check up: It's not possible to answer your questions on this forum with certainty. Please consult your physician to get a thorough evaluation and later discuss ... Read More
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Cavities are sinuses and it... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Tarik Hadid
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology 19 years experience
Need more info!: These symptoms are non-specific, which means that can be associated with many blood disorders (e.g. Blood disorders, blood viscosity problems, etc.). ... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 61 years experience
Nose bleeds-headache: These are symptoms of possible significant illness and you should report them to your doctor for proper diagnosis.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 25 years experience
Not normal, but : May not be major problem either. Call his pediatrician in am for fit-in or sick-child appointment to get source identified.
A female asked:
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
A Verified Doctoranswered
29 years experience
Head aches: I'm not sure what the question is. We don't know anything about you, not even your age or any other medical history or medications. Given your symptom... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nina Hall
Specializes in Surgery
Get seen: That sounds miserable and is not normal for a 16-year old. If you haven't already, i would talk to your parents and have them bring you to your famil... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Paul Sucgang
Family Medicine 18 years experience
Needs exam by doctor: Your nose bleeds may be a symptoms of high blood pressure. Please visit your primary doctor to check your blood pressure. If not, it may be due to d... Read More