U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Foot pain that comes and goes

A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Lipkin
Internal Medicine 53 years experience
Gout?: You may be describing gout, although usually there is some swelling with gout. For a precise diagnosis you must see a physician as there are many poss... Read More
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
Nerve compression...: Severe pain that is episodic in nature can be a few different things. It could be the very beginning of a nerve being entrapped near your ankle. You n... Read More
A 46-year-old male asked:
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
Need to be seen.: With symptoms you are having, the appropriate treatment would require a detailed examination and history. If there is no history of trauma, the vascul... Read More
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
I would look to see: if there is any issue with your back like a pinched nerve in your back based on the limited info given.
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See below: It could be one of many things such as gout or bursitis. Best to see a doctor for evaluation.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Pain: Pain is the indicator that you need to be evaluated . See you podiatrist for an exam.
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Podiatry 16 years experience
Podiatrist: I would start with a podiatrist and if there is not one around you an orthopedist may be helpful.
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Cosenza
Podiatry 30 years experience
Barefoot: It depends on what the pain is and how it happened while you were bare foot. If you are morbidly obese walking around bare foot you may develope heel ... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
Many things: Trauma, biomechanical problem, infection, arthritity, neuropathy and poor circulation are some. Too many to mention. If a perstent problem, see podiat... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Many: More information is needed about the pain to be able to give suggestions about how to help it.
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffery VanYperen
Podiatry 13 years experience
See a podiatrist: A podiatrist or foot and ankle specialist will examine the foot, take x rays if necessary, and treat your foot pain.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Many OTC meds: Try, Aspirin or aleve (naproxen).
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bryan Bullard
30 years experience
Don't live with it!: Foot pain is not normal! many american's think that their feet are supposed to hurt. Foot pain can be due to a number of conditions. Like folks say... Read More