Top answers from doctors based on your search:

fleet enema anal fissure

Dr. Ronald Kline
Specializes in Colon and Rectal Surgery
Yes: It maybe uncomfortable to insert the enema tip but there shouldn't be any problem using the enema.
1
1
Dr. Arie Pelta
20 years experience Colon and Rectal Surgery
Yes: But it will hurt a lot need to see a crs.
Dr. Allen Kamrava
15 years experience Colon and Rectal Surgery
But why? : Why do you want to do that to yourself? The answer is yes, but realize it's going to hurt.

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack answered
31 years experience General Surgery
Possibly: Inserting anything into the anus can inadvertantly lead to tearing the mucosa. See your doctor for an exam of the area to know for sure.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. Daniel Conway
36 years experience General Surgery
Yes: A chronic fissure will often develop a "sentinel tag" at the base of the fissure. If you have growths elsewhere it may be unrelated to the fissure.
4
Dr. Mohammad Khan
30 years experience Pediatrics
Not really: constipation with hard and big sized stool and trauma to the anal area are the main reasons
Dr. John Edmison
19 years experience Gastroenterology
5
Dr. Otto Placik
34 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Otto Placik
34 years experience Plastic Surgery
46 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Allen Kamrava

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!