Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Exactly a month ago I had a abortion pill last night I had unprotected sex and my partner finished inside me is it safe for the plan b pill

Dr. Karen Butler
You still can get pr: Now the best thing to do is to a nit have sex so if thus us not an option then safe sex should be used.

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Yesy: Yes, when used according to instructions and with the supervision of your doctor.
Dr. Lori Semel
34 years experience Pediatrics
Plan B: You need to take a second Plan B pill and it is most effective if taken within 48 hours after the accident. Preferably within 24 hours.
2
Dr. Carla Enriquez
49 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Brian Nguyen
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
1
Dr. Stephen Sudler
39 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes, you can: Starting your contraception under these conditions should be acceptable.
1
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Probably ok: You should probably be ok, but it wouldn't hurt to take it. It sounds like you should be thinking about a better form of birth control.