Top answers from doctors based on your search:

estrace cream benefits

Dr. Daniel Lee
19 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2 weeks: It takes a few weeks to feel the effects Estrace (estradiol) has on the vagina for vaginal atrophy or dryness.
2

Dr. Aaron Roland
34 years experience in Family Medicine
Not a good idea: It can be used but the risks are increased.
Dr. Steven Weissberg
54 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: But not necessary. Once a day is sufficient.
Dr. Helayne Merkin
44 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
10
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience in Geriatrics
1
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
I like it better: For my patients and my patients like it better, ever since they lowered the dose of vagifem , it does not work as well.
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
NO: NO. Chemical interaction can occur. Hold off on the Estrace and use Metrogel ( vaginal?) if discharge persists.
Dr. Christina Adberg
25 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Both effective: Both are effective treatments for vaginal atrophy. Decisions on which to use are usually based on patient preference
Dr. Stephen Sudler
39 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1