Top answers from doctors based on your search:

eating melted plastic

Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Nothing now: Plastic are usually discarded by the body with stool Just be careful next time
Dr. Richard Zimon
Plastic: like other INERT substances will usually pass out unchanged in the bowel movements. Hope this is helpful Dr Z

Dr. Phillip Goebel
16 years experience Emergency Medicine
Very little: If it is a brief exposure I wouldn't expect any effects at all.
Dr. Michael Perez
Probably ok : the plastic will not break down and it will pass through your intestine into your feces and that will be the end of it.
1
Dr. Darragh O'Carroll
9 years experience Emergency Medicine
Dr. Richard Bensinger
52 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Ali Saberi
Call company: In general plastic is not good for the body, but you should call the dishwasher company please.
Dr. Zach Patrick
13 years experience Emergency Medicine
You'd eat plastic: If you ate the smores it'd ruin the taste, you'd eat plastic and then it would be pooped out. Your body doesn't breakdown plastics.
A male asked:
Dr. Chris Sadeh
20 years experience Emergency Medicine
I wouldn’t: Be thrilled about drinking out of such a bottle. Melting plastic creates toxins that probably would leech into your drink. Sorry.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
35 years experience Pediatrics
You're fine: Just don't make a habit of it. Ick.