U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Dry testicles

A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: This needs an exam before a diagnosis and recommendation for treatment can be provided.
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Hard to tell without exam. Try using a skin cream on the scrotum before a bath. If still happens see your MD
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
That finding can happen if you do not take shower everyday during the winter. Apply moisturizer lotion on the scrotum skin daily and after the shower.
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Eitner
Family Medicine 35 years experience
Several Causes: The skin over the testicles is the same as any skin. If the oil/sweat glands do not creat enough moisture or protection for the skin, it can be dry. ... Read More
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology 28 years experience
Topical moisturizer: Try a regular moisturizer like cetaphil and try a mild/gentle soap to wash with like dove. If that doesn't work, see a dermatologist.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Jock itch: This is often an infestation caused by a simple fungus that triggers the classical "jock itch". I doubt it has an effect on your testis other than mak... Read More
A 39-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Testicular pain: I advise and examination by your private physician. Testicular pain for any reason should be checked. Causes vary from infection. Inflammation, torsio... Read More
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Pediatrics 57 years experience
Dry skin: You may just have a case of skin dryness causing the itch. Try applying a moisturizing cream. It maybe best to have the doctor look aat the rash to ru... Read More
A 17-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 46 years experience
Sounds like: an infection, even std. Even though it could be just a benign skin cyst, you should consult with a urologist just to make sure.
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need more info: What do you mean by dry up? Is the skin dry or the testes have moved up? You may wish to clarify. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh ve... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Mohammad Khan
Pediatrics 31 years experience
Eczema: you may have eczema, please use moisturizing lotion or 1% hydrocortisone cream for one week and you should be fine. Do not be shy of your doctor, plea... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership