Top answers from doctors based on your search:

dark lips on my clitoris

Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Michael Fox
33 years experience Fertility Medicine

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: Anything pigmented like that should be directly observed by a doctor.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Steven Hebert
28 years experience Pathology
Nerves: The clitoris has the highest number of nerve ending of any part of your body. I believe it has more nerve ending in it than the entire penis.
Dr. Natalie Sieb
1
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
Get checked: Infections need to be treated if you are itching. Other things can be ruled out once your doctor examines you. Good luck
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See below: This could be anything from infection to allergic reaction. Your doctor will have to check this out personally.
1
Dr. Mohammad Shahzad
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Yeast vaginitis: You have yeast vaginitis. Will need prescription from health care provider
2
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology