Top answers from doctors based on your search:

common bile duct stent removal

Dr. Michael Korona
33 years experience Interventional Radiology
Need follow up. : Sometimes the stent can become clogged or displaced. Call the doctor who placed the stent. For severe pain or fever may need to go to the ER.

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
39 years experience General Surgery
2
Dr. Tracy Berg
32 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
43 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi
23 years experience Hepatology
1
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Many things: You need to be thoroughly evaluated by your doctor. Only then can you find out what's going on and what can be done for you.
Dr. Durga Komaragiri
Various: Multiple reasons/ stones/ sludge/pancreatic problems/ scarring.
Dr. Andrew Hoffman
35 years experience General Surgery
1
1
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
The common: Bile duct is formed by the coming together of the bile duct from the liver and the bile duct from the gallbaldder. It ends in the small bowel.
3
Dr. Andrew Seibert
35 years experience Gastroenterology