U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Colorectal surgeon

A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Colon and Rectal Surgery 43 years experience
Call: Call or look up on the web the american society of colon and rectal surgeons and find a listing of surgeons recognized by the society in your area. Wh... Read More
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Colon and Rectal Surgery 39 years experience
Yes, lots!: Many people consult colorectal surgeons. Most people who are seen do not have surgery recommended, since many times people are seen for problems that ... Read More
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Thompson
Hematology and Oncology 21 years experience
"Best" = Subjective: I have no idea about sydney. But "best" is subjective, even when evaluated in an "objective" systematic fashion. Technically best surgical technique?... Read More
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Colon and Rectal Surgery 30 years experience
Check: Look t the international fellows on the american society of colon and rectal surgeons website.
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Carlo Contreras
A Verified Doctoranswered
Surgical Oncology 19 years experience
See website below: The american society of colon and rectal surgeons has a great registry of board certified colorectal surgeons. Visit http://www.Fascrs.Org/patients/fi... Read More
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Colon and Rectal Surgery 16 years experience
Treatments: Gi docs specialize in diagnosing and medical treatments for GI ailments. Colorectal surgeons get involved when a surgical treatment is necessary. ... Read More
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kim Kuhar
Internal Medicine 35 years experience
Primary: He may not need surgery so he should see his primary.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Yes: General surgeons, colorectal surgeons proctologists are all trained to do hemorrhoids. Ask your family doctor , will advise you whom to see, .
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Gastroenterology 23 years experience
Yes: Both should be experts in managing this issue. Ask your primary who has the expertise locally in the area. A gastroenterologist can also refer you to... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
No most common site: Don't worry it is not bad , most common site located at 6 o clock position in lithotomy position , follow your doctor's advice
A 62-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Dulcolax should work fine for occasional constipation. Adding more fiber (plus fluids) to your diet also helps. If you consume a lot of cheese, increa... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership