Top answers from doctors based on your search:

CHANCES OF PREGNANCY IF HE HAD PRECUM ON HIS HANDS AND FINGERED ME OVER MY CLOTHES

Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Back to School?: You do know that to get pregnant fresh sperm have to be inside of the vagina during ovulation. Right? You cannot get pregnant by swallowing semen.

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Very doubtful: If not transmitted sexually there is only a small amount of sperm in pre-ejaculate and transfer from hand, hair, clothes and vagina is nil.
1
Dr. David Zweiback
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Pregnancy risk: I think pregnancy here is possible, but the risk is extremely small.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Timothy Brown
44 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: This is not nearly enough contact to put you at risk for pregnancy, even if you are ovulating
1
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Rashed Hasan
31 years experience Pediatrics
Plan b: That would be the surest way to prevent a pregnancy
Dr. Katherine Caldwell
17 years experience General Practice
Dr. Donald Colantino
1