Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Chances of getting pregnant 2 days before ovulation

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
How to get pregnant?: The best day to get pregnant is to have exposure to semen two days before ovulation.

Dr. Magdala Beauvil
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
High: Conception likely to occur 24-36 hrs prior to ovulation. Keep in mind the sperm can survive in the vagina for approximately 72 hrs.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
The Best Day: That is the best day in a cycle to attempt to get pregnant!
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Very low.: Life span of Sperm is 72 hours. and you need millions of them.
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Very low: It is very unlikely, however, I suggest you use consistent contraception as appropriate.
Dr. HUGH Melnick
Fertility Medicine 49 years experience
30-40%: Since you are young, you have a very excellent chance of conceiving in three months. The colposcopy has no effect on becoming pregnant.
Seems that way: The increase in libido at the time of ovulation will help to ensure survival of this species.