Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Cephalexin

Dr. Raymond Schneider
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 37 years experience

Dr. Olga Nilova
Specializes in Pediatrics
Specifics needed: You have to be more specific. How much of an overdose it was? Was it a one time overdose or a repetitive one s over several days?
Dr. Errol Ozdalga
Hospital-based practice 13 years experience
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Dr. Harold Fields
Bronchitis : Try taking Mucinex or Mucinex DM if your cough is bothering you. Good Luck
Dr. Joel Gallant
Infectious Disease 36 years experience
It can be...: ...For certain types of bacterial infections.
Cephalexin: is a cephalosporin antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections.
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Doubt tt: Anything is possible but this is a very benign drug with few human toxicities beyond allergic reactions.
Dr. David Hardin
Wound care 36 years experience
Duration of action?: The duration of action of Keflex is about 12 hours the shelf life of Keflex is 2-3 years if stored well.