Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can you use bacitracin on the vagina

Dr. Stevan Cordas
56 years experience in Internal Medicine
Folliculitis: Yes.
1

Dr. Stephen Friedman
40 years experience in Dermatology
2
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
43 years experience in Pathology
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
1
Dr. Duane Gels
36 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Yes, if it is: Impacted by yeast.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Because: it contains neosporin - don't really recommend it as it is easy to develop allergy to this medication.
Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience in Dermatology
Would not: Since many people are allergic to this ointment i would not recommend it.
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Steroids: No. Steroids would turn off the immune response and allow the infection to grow worse!
2
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience in Dermatology
1
Dr. Antoanella Calame
18 years experience in Dermatology
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
30 years experience in Pain Management
1
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
24 years experience in Dermatology
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
See below: Only under your doctor's supervision.
Dr. David Lipkin
51 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
32 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience in Pediatrics
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Neosporin isn't: Usually recommended - because it's use can set you up for drug sensitivity later on.
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Hypoallergenic: Something very mild like "Ivory" soap should work well.
1
Dr. Sharafali Diwan
31 years experience in Infectious Disease
Candidiasis: Clotrimazole or similar anti-candida (yeast) alone, Betamethasone not needed
1
Dr. Zach Patrick
12 years experience in Emergency Medicine
2