Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can you get a tattoo if your on blood thinners

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
51 years experience Cardiology
Tattoo: Getting a tattoo is always an infection risk. If there's bleeding, it will be considerably worse when taking anticoagulants. Not a good idea.

Dr. Vicki Levine
41 years experience Dermatology
Would not: Since there will be excessive bleeding during the process it will make it very difficult for the tattoo artist.
1
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
57 years experience Dermatology
Dr. Stephen Daquino
21 years experience Sports Medicine
Dr. Glenn Messina
35 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
1
Dr. Glenn Messina
35 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
Risky: the artist punctures your epidermis and most of the dermis which may cause bleeding. In your case the bleeding ma be more than expected
Dr. Richard Zimon
I would: suggest that NO TATTOO is worth bleeding and I doubt you will find a tattoo professional willing to risk it! My Opinion Only' Dr Z
Dr. Michael Sawyer
36 years experience General Surgery
3
Dr. Ira Friedlander
42 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
2
Dr. Morris Westfried
46 years experience Dermatology
3
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Unlikely : So long you are regular on medicines and following up labs and your doctor, wish you wellness