Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can i stop taking methylprednisonlone after one day

Dr. Yash Khanna

Dr. Diane Minich
You can't: Just stop a period at will for a day.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Statin: Statin drugs need to be taken daily, they won't do the job if taken intermittently.
1
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Continue: Minor changes in the regimen, such as this one, shouldn't make that much of a difference.
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Qinyue Liu
Specializes in Neurology
Yes. you can: Depending how high the dose you are taking for the first day. Most of the doctors will start you on 25-50mg a day. You can stop
Dr. Steven Griggs
38 years experience Clinical Psychology
Taking this or any: SSRI or SSNRI for only one day won't set you up to have withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your prescribing MD if you have any further questions.
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
2
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
37 years experience Addiction Medicine
Naproxen and medrol (methylprednisolone): unless there is a GI upset problem it should not matter. If there is simply separate the medication by an hour or so.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Immediately: You do not have to waste time. You can start drinking immediately.
2
Dr. Bennett Werner
43 years experience Cardiology
Some overlap: There will be some overlap, but I would wait 24 hour. You want to blunt the rebound that occurs when you stop clonidine and verapamil will help that.
1
Dr. Bryant Cary
7 years experience Pharmacology
51 years experience Neurology
Do not worry: You could stop immediately and have no ill effects. Dose far to low to result in any withdrawal problems
1
Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Spelling: Are you spelling this correctly? I have never heard of it.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Might work: Progesterone is sometimes prescribed to postpone or to induce a menstrual cycle.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
1
Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience Fertility Medicine
Drinking on Flagyl: You should wait several days after your last pill. It you drink on Flagyl it is likely that you'll be nauseous and throw up.
Dr. Caroline Cribari
22 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Gary Sterba
46 years experience Rheumatology
2
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Fast: Why the fast? Have this discussion with your doc, it may be a bad idea to stop your meds.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
39 years experience Psychiatry
yes: There should be no problem.