Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I get pregnant at 46 years old

Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
1
5

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. Neeoo Chin
39 years experience Fertility Medicine
2
Dr. Jason Boardman
24 years experience General Surgery
Yes: Men create sperm throughout their lifetime.
2
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
If u are in good hea: Health no reason not too , you are at more risk for genetic defects which your doc can test for and give u approx chances before u get preg.
1
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
Maybe: Many women at 46 do, but most women can't get pregnant after about 41-43. You's need to see a doctor to learn more, but good luck!
48 years experience Pathology
Yes: One ovary is plenty to ensure conception, if other parts are in good order. Wish you good health and a healthy baby.
1
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Les Gurwitt
55 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Into the forties: Women are having children into theirearly and mid forties.Good luck.
Dr. Charles Rocamboli
1
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Elvia Greathouse
Not likely: However, if you usually have regular periods and you have missed one, simply be on the safe side and take a pregnancy test.
1
Dr. Devin Namaky
13 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience Pediatrics
1
1
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
You could be pregnan: You may be pregnant.Do a in home pregnancy test to find out if you are or not you are young to be in manopause.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Dr. Wendy Askew
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Dr. Scott Roseff
38 years experience Fertility Medicine
Dr. Frank Trogolo
20 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
7