Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can I bring the eyeglasses frame to an optometrist to insert the lens into it

Dr. David Miller
Dr. Andrew Shatz
25 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology

Dr. Clement Cheng
20 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Eye glasses: I recommend you get a second opinion and then decide. If tmyoucan see better with them better with them then may be worth the price.
1
Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
39 years experience Pharmacology
Yes: Yes as long as you have the prescription - you could have it filled by any optometrist. Are you asking about frames?
1
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience Ophthalmology
No: The glasses prescription is a necessary piece of information to determine a contact lens prescription. But there is more to it than that.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Michael Ham
26 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Ilene Ruhoy
20 years experience Neurology
Ophthalmologist: I would recommend an eye examination with your ophthalmologist or a review of your glasses with your optometrist.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
1