Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I bath if I have shingles

25 years experience Psychiatry
Yes: Cool bath or compresses over the rash may v pain/ itching.

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
73 years experience Preventive Medicine
Yes: But try not to knock them off because they lave a scar.
25 years experience Psychiatry
Yes: Yes, you can take a bath or a shower. Would not use overly hot water and would not scrub the lesions. Delicately cleaning the scabs is fine.
Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
20 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Michael Sinclair
2
33 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Bassam Amawi
49 years experience Psychiatry
Shingles ?: Yes , the virus is in u body and i advise u to take vaccine for it.
2
Dr. Shahid Rafique
No: There is no such evidence that incidence of shingles is increasing in younger population.
Dr. Mary Bergum
Shingles: Shingles is reactivation of the varicella virus. You can only get it if you had chicken pox in the past.
1
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Jackie Lam
Anyone: Anyone can get it, but it's more prevalent amongst people older than 50.