Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Breast veins

Dr. John Landi
47 years experience Phlebology

Dr. Albert Malvehy
21 years experience Phlebology
1
Dr. John Landi
47 years experience Phlebology
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. John Landi
47 years experience Phlebology
Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sounds like no: Your test was negative indicating that you were not pregnant at that time. If you are still unsure you can certainly retest.
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
1
44 years experience Pathology
Mondor's?: My first guess is that if the veins are prominent, it's mondor's and benign. Please do visit your physician now.
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy
36 years experience Cardiology
Not serious: It is not unusual for some women with large breasts to have visible veins. They can still be treated if they are aestetically not appealing to you.
2
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Parents: you are under 18, you need to tell your parents or guardian and have them take you to a doctor. Please tell someone and get taken to be seen.

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!