U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Blisters on the palms of my hands

A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology 29 years experience
Blisters: Hand foot & mouth disease is a viral illness that can have blisters in the mouth, on palms, soles and other areas of the body. There are a number of ... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marsha Davis
Internal Medicine 29 years experience
Could be : A small patch of exEma but is really impossible to say without seeing it
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Bite: Probably an allergic reaction to an insect bite or a plant like poison ivy .I would keep it clean and use Hydrocortisone cream to lessen the itch.
Dr. Cary Tauchman
41 years experience
Dyshydrotic eczema: may also represent herpesvirus infection or localized injury (more likely painful)
A 37-year-old female asked:
Rheumatology 34 years experience
Contact reaction: The most common reason for this type of complaint would be some type of contact reaction. A blister could occur secondary to trauma or something you c... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine 36 years experience
Could be coxsackie: Small red blisters on palms & soles can have several causes. Commonly a viral infection (coxsackie virus) causes hand-foot-mouth disease. Treatment is... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Schleimer
A Verified Doctoranswered
39 years experience
Nothing: Coxsackie virus causes hand-foot and mouth disease. The most frequent locations for the blisters/ulcers are on the palms of the hand, soles of the fee... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
See a dermatologist: How do you know they are bites? You need a skin specialist to endever to define this. When you go, bring all pills, creams, and soaps that you use. As... Read More
A 28-year-old member asked:
Dr. Lisa Kates
Dermatology 27 years experience
Hand Dermatitis: This is a type of excema that you are describing. A dermatologist can prescribe some topical prescriptions that can help alleviate your symptoms.
A 28-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Dyshidrotic Eczema: Dyshidrotic eczema is a condition in which small, usually itchy blisters develop on the hands and feet. People are more likely to develop dyshidrotic ... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Hand, foot, mouth: Hand, foot and mouth disease is a very common viral illness in the summer months. It is benign and resolves within a week. The blisters can appear o... Read More
A 74-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
Dyshidrosis: This is most likely a condition called dyshidrosis (or pompholyx), consisting of little blisters that often open up eventually (especially if picked a... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership