Top answers from doctors based on your search:

bites in a line on leg

Dr. Bin Sung
Dr. Bin Sung answered
34 years experience Pediatrics
Allergic or infected: If it's kind of red and warm to touch with itchiness--local allergic relation. If it's red, hard, hot and tender to touch-- infection.
1

Dr. Ryan Taylor
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Many things : Could be a resolving hematoma, foreign body or residual infection. I would have it evaluated by a physician.
Dr. Aylwin david Nathaniel
Specializes in General Practice
1
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Depends: It would be important to know what insect bit you. I would advise you to consult with your primary care physician to give you the answer you request.
46 years experience Pediatrics
46 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. John Michel
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. John Munshower
Could be: Tough to say, as skin conditions are essentially impossible to diagnose over the computer. If they persist, see a skin dr. For an eval. Good luck.
1
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
43 years experience General Surgery