Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bathing

24 years experience in Psychiatry
Sun bathing: can increase risk for skin cancer.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience in Psychiatry
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience in Ophthalmology
24 years experience in Psychiatry
A couple of things: 1. Insure that you are using a soap that is not too drying. 2. Insure that water temp is not too hot. 3. Consider applying lotion. Take care.
Dr. David Wiebe
20 years experience in Emergency Medicine
No: But the chemicals in the soap can be irritating to tissue that is already inflamed from an infection.
Dr. Mark Diamond
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Yes: yes
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience in Dermatology
24 years experience in Psychiatry
It can contribute: Yes, change out of your wet bathing suit when you get out of the water.
Dr. Janet Roberto
35 years experience in Family Medicine
Clindamycin and blea: Not that I am aware of but you should look at package insert on the medication
1
Dr. Kristen Dall-winther
16 years experience in Family Medicine
Vaseline: Yes, absolutely! Though my absolute favorite is plain old petroleum jelly!
1
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
32 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Joel Gallant
35 years experience in Infectious Disease
Probably: It sounds like a really bad idea.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
That is a better: choice then the other soaps you brought up earlier.
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
No not a good idea: It is not a good idea as soap even dov can dry your scalp.Use a shampoo for your kind of hair oily or dry.
1
Dr. Julie Abbott
44 years experience in Preventive Medicine
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
No: some just carry away dirt/ grease/grime - they are hydrophilic
1
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
27 years experience in Family Medicine
No: No.
Dr. Mandakini Patel
40 years experience in Pediatrics
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Yardley products: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.
24 years experience in Psychiatry
That can certainly: encourage yeast to flourish. Change out of wet bathing suits when you have finished swimming.
2
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
54 years experience in Internal Medicine
No: no need
1
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
32 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience in Dermatology
See derm: See dermatologist or gynecologist for evaluation to find cause then treatment can be prescribed.
1