Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bad pain under my shoulder blade and when I use my back or arm

Dr. Cynthia Guy
37 years experience in Pain Management
Needs eval: Any associated injury? needs to be seen by PCP for proper evaluation.

Dr. Pietro Seni
46 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
3
Dr. Ketan Mody
17 years experience in Sports Medicine
6
Dr. John Rhoades
47 years experience in Family Medicine
Get exam: Only way to make a DX is with an exam
Dr. Gary Chang
39 years experience in Pain Management
1
Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Likely muscular: Radiation down to your fingers is somewhat worrisome. It may be originating from your neck. Treat your symptoms but be checked soon. All the best.
1
Dr. Zachary Veres
17 years experience in Family Medicine
Pain: heat, stretching, muscle relaxers, and tramadol are possibilities. See your doctor for options
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
2
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
23 years experience in Internal Medicine
CT spine : Any falls or weight loss. Please get cervical and thoracic spine CT. Good luck. Please see physician soon.
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience in General Surgery
Could be anything: from pulmonary embolism or shingles, so it is best to consult with your doctor for this.