Top answers from doctors based on your search:

bacitracin and polymyxin clitoris cuts pain polysporin

Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience in Dermatology
Different idea: I think that you would be better of applying zinc oxide every time after you use the toilet. No sex until the area has healed
1

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Healing: No. They may prevent infection. But they do nothing to cause nature to change the way it heals a wound in your body.
1
Dr. Steven Pouls
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
1
Dr. Lori Poling
16 years experience in Pharmacology
Polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin): That would be perfectly fine. There are no known problems with this, and polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) and neosporin are not penicillins.
2
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience in Dermatology
No: Use vaseline or Aquaphor
Dr. Harold Fields
60 years experience in Family Medicine
Laceration: Yes, but washing thoroughly. Is the most effective way to prevent infection.
1
Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience in Dermatology
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
22 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
1
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience in Infectious Disease
1