Top answers from doctors based on your search:

atrophic scars

Dr. Jess Crosier
30 years experience in Pathology
Atrophic scar: An old injury site that is regressing or becoming LESS noticeable. As opposed to a hypertrophic scar which is raised, proud, and getting larger.

24 years experience in Psychiatry
Brands?: Health Tap doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus answered
38 years experience in Plastic Surgery
3
Dr. Lawrence Colen
45 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
21 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dermabrasion: In the right hands but fraxel is safer and works quite well.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Contact eye doctor: Since I can't tell how the surgery was done, this is a question you need to ask the surgeon about.
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience in Rheumatology
It can: The best way to clarify this is to discuss that with your physician and see a dermatologist
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience in Dermatology
A male asked:
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience in Internal Medicine