Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Ankle and knee pain

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Determine the cause: The first step is to determine the cause of the joint pain. See an orthopedist.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Neuropathy: Could be from back or possibly nerve compressed by fibulae head....Common peroneal nerve.....
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Itching: As stated this could be a nerve compression. See your neurologist or orthopedist for help.
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 38 years experience
Have it checked: it is still possible to have a clot but there are other causes. I would see my physician ASAP.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Dr. Alvin Wells
Rheumatology 42 years experience
Dr. Eric Bluman
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery 23 years experience
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 14 years experience
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Darrell Latva
Podiatry 42 years experience
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pain in hamstring: Since you had trauma to your leg, have your hamstring checked for a deep vein thrombosis