Top answers from doctors based on your search:

alkaline phosphatase and vitamin d

Dr. Julie Abbott
44 years experience in Preventive Medicine

Dr. Melissa Young
8 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
2
Dr. Melissa Young
8 years experience in Internal Medicine
43 years experience in Pathology
1
Dr. Andrew Lipton
29 years experience in Holistic Medicine
Vit D: No, vitamin d , is a hormone and does help with metabolism but deficiency does not cause elevated hemoglobin.
1
Dr. Naheed Akhter
52 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dont know: Do not know.
1
Dr. Paul Kaplowitz
44 years experience in Pediatric Endocrinology
1
Dr. Ali Saberi
19 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. David Lipkin
51 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Atul Singh
27 years experience in Nephrology and Dialysis
1
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease
1
1
Dr. Ward Dean
Dr. Ward Dean answered
42 years experience in Anti-Aging Medicine
1
Dr. Philip Kern
42 years experience in Endocrinology
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
34 years experience in Family Medicine
2
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience in Psychiatry
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
Rarely: Only at markedly elevated levels.
Dr. Robert Lang
51 years experience in Endocrinology
Not likey: It is not likely that any of these are related. Odorous urine is more likely related to some food that you are or not drinking enough water.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience in Endocrinology
Thyroid: It is bit early to worry about PTH until the thyroidectomy is complete. Only then can your doctors look into your PTH. Keep me posted please.
1
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
39 years experience in Geriatrics
30-100: For adults is 30-100. There is not consensus yet for th elderly. Few labs may have different numbers.
1
Dr. Su Fairchild
23 years experience in Integrative Medicine
3