Does my boyfriend have low testosterone? Wants sex less than me

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Check T level

Dr. Patel is absolutely correct.
Evaluate your relationship & his health as well as substance use habits before jumping to testosterone. However, in the process of getting evaluated by his physician, it's very simple & inexpensive to add testosterone level to his blood work. Just try to check early in the morning, say btwn 6 & 9am as that is when levels peak daily. You'll want at least two results.

In brief: Check T level

Dr. Patel is absolutely correct.
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Maybe

There are many reasons as to why someone may not want sex: stress, depression/anxiety, physically not feeling well due to a chronic disease, injury, relationship issues as well as low testosterone.
Talking to him without nagging him is a good beginning.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Adam Levy