A member asked:

I usually have a 28day menstural cycle. i started my menses on 8th april and i had unprotected sex on 17th april. now am having pains on my left nipple, does it mean am pregnant? today is 7th may. please am i pregnant?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Cody Mead answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Hard to Know: Nipple pain would not be an indicator of pregnancy at this gestational age. I would wait another 1-2 weeks and take a home pregnancy test if your period hasn't come yet. I hope this helps!

Answered 5/7/2015

2.9k views

Thank

Pregnancy possible.: Take a pregnancy test a week after if you miss your period . Pregnancy is possible because you had sex in your fertile period . Take care.

Answered 5/7/2015

2.9k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more