U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I believe i have a penile ulcer and possibly and lump on my gooch. i'm not sure to what the problem is and could use some help.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Penile Lesion: Go see your doctor or the county health department. Do not have sex with anybody. This is probably a sexually transmitted disease and needs to be treated, you can't ignore it!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 31, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.