A member asked:

I have pimples and bumps around my bladder is this a serious sexual disease. and they r spreading all over my penis its itchy and paining. ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Yash Khanna answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

NEEDS TO BE CHECKED: You should consult your doctor as soo as possible as it needs to be visually examined and you may need some tests if doctor feels that will help in diagnosis.It may be a sexually transmitted diseases or some other dermatitis.

Answered 3/26/2013


Dr. Rita Corona answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Rash on Privates: Sounds like a high possibility of a sexually transmitted disease. Regardless with the quick spread and pain with itching i would highly recommend getting examined. And if it is sexually transmitted it is a great idea to let your partners know so they can be treated too.

Answered 4/20/2017



Related Questions