A member asked:

I'm 16 my penis girth is 4.7 is that small will it get any fatter will it get to the 5's is my penis girth small?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Roy Arnold answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Patience: You are young and have not yet completed sexual development. Be patient. It is impossible to predict how any particular individual will develop. Once development is complete be satisfied with what you have been given and learn to make the most of your life in general. The worth of a man is in his character not the size of his genitals. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!

Answered 9/24/2017

3.6k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

I have 5 inches penis when erect and 4 inches girth. Do I have a small penis?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more