U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

Nerve damage at 18 unable to maintain an erection/erection problems any solution ? or does it requires operation..

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Monica Michel
Family Medicine 13 years experience
No operation: It shouldn't require surgery but it does require that you are seen and examined by your doctor. Can be a few different things. Are you diabetic? Are you on any medications? These are some of the questions you need to discuss with your doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 3, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.