A member asked:

Sir, my both testis are small, testosterone level low but and oligospermia, but lh and fsh is normal, am i capable overcome this situation?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Howard Shapiro answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

See endocrinologist: What you are describing is called primary hypogonadism. First, the cause must be identified. Then, depending on that cause, the outlook and the proper treatment can be seen. You need an evaluation by an endocrinologist, who can obtain the needed studies and direct our treatment

Answered 2/5/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question